Friday, May 25, 2007

Wealth Trigonomics: Aiming for the Good Life!


I am not a millionaire, nor a slum dweller. But I have been through life enough to feel and understand what it is like to be one. My 60 years tell me that one needs to know how to live life fully at the first opportunity to be able to say I have lived life to the fullest at the end. The truth is we only begin to know how when it is past the halfterm, or when it is almost too late to rechart.

I will share with you what I have learned all along, including the mistakes committed, that more of you can begin to know how to while there is time enough to prepare. My long exposure and experience in financial consulting has led me to a deep advocacy of a system that I am sure will make the difference between just a life and "the good life". The advocacy is called Wealth Trigonomics. Will share more in next post.

No comments: